Students in my lab are enrolled in the department of Biology or Environmental Science program of Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University
- Khuanpirom Naruangsri (Ph.D student): Seed ecology and applications in ecological restoration
- Preeyaphat Chaiklang (MS student: co-advised): Root pruning techniques and seedling growth
- Laksika Rodpotong: Preventing seed removal in direct sowing for forest restoration
- Poramat Sangseesod: Diversity of ants
- Panee Konmun: Seed germination of Garcinia sp.
- Patipan Sanjai: Carbon sequestration in tea plantation
- Tanapon Tanasan: Soil seed bank of a mining site
- Warangkana Suk-rit: Population structure of Castanopsis calathiformis
For prospective students
I am always interested in hearing from students with ideas for the development of their own research projects. Feel free to send me an email to introduce yourself and to discuss about your research goals, and details of your academic and research experience.